VALUES AND PRINCIPLES:
The vision of the Gordon Education Centre is to provide accessible, high quality, purposeful education, care and support for each student’s individual needs and strengths. By doing this in collaboration with professionals and families, students have the confidence to prepare themselves for living in the community. This is reflected in our motto:
At Gordon Education Centre this means;
• Students are on task and engaged in their learning.
• Students attend and participate fully in school and community activities.
• Teaching is explicit and relevant.
• There is high expectation for student success in relation to SMARTAR Goals.
• There is positive interaction between staff, students and community where differences are valued.
• Student success is supported by the school behaviour code.